The Path of the Witch: Rituals & Practices for Discovering Which Witch You Are
- Author: Lidia Pradas
- Illustrated by: Nata Vedana
- Format: Paperback / softback, 176 Pages
- Publisher: Fair Winds Press
Elegantly designed and gorgeously illustrated, The Path of the Witch presents the key paths and practices of witchcraft.
Witchcraft is not one defined path—rather, it is a diversity of practices you can curate and align with based on your lifestyle and unique gifts. Which witch are you?
- Do you have an affinity for working with plants and herbs for magic and medicine? You may be a Green Witch.
- Is the kitchen and home space sacred to you? Are you able to tap into the sensory and healing properties of food for spellwork? Is cooking an intentional act for you? You may be a Kitchen Witch.
- Are you able to easily connect with the spirit world or the liminal realms? You may be a Hedge Witch.
- Can you do many practices with ease? You may be an Eclectic Witch.
The Path of the Witchdescribes the many different types of witches, their gifts and abilities, and their practices. Each path shows readers activities and rituals that they can use to discover and explore that type of witchcraft and discern which one is the fit for them.
Lidia Pradas is the wiccan witch behind the Instagram sensation Wiccan Tips and the author of The Complete Grimoire. She comes from a family of witches and teaches and writes about witchcraft and paganism to beginner witches.
Nata Vedana - artist, creator of Pandora Witch Shop.